(Job Seek) Looking for a job? Post here.

• NDT Jobs and Career Discussion

ndt-vacancies

07/09/2022 at 9:07 am

Example:

RT technician PCN/ASNT level II looking for a long term position.

NDT-Inspect

12/05/2023 at 8:09 am

Welcome to the NDT portal, a platform dedicated to connecting job seekers in the non-destructive testing (NDT) industry with employers who are looking for qualified candidates. If you are actively looking for a job in the NDT industry, this is the place to be.

As a user of the NDT portal, you have the opportunity to browse a wide range of job openings that are tailored to your experience, skills, and qualifications. Our database is updated daily with new opportunities from top employers in the industry. In addition to browsing job postings, you can also create a profile, upload your resume, and showcase your skills and experience to potential employers.

However, we understand that finding the perfect job can be challenging, which is why we encourage you to actively engage with the NDT community. Posting in our forums and discussion boards can help you network with other professionals in the industry and gain valuable insights into the job market.

By posting on our platform, you can let other users know that you are actively seeking employment in the NDT industry. You can share your qualifications, experience, and career goals to help potential employers get a better sense of what you can bring to the table.

Remember, the NDT portal is more than just a job board – it’s a community of professionals who are passionate about the industry. By joining the conversation and actively engaging with the community, you can increase your chances of finding the perfect job in the NDT industry.

So, if you’re looking for a job in the NDT industry, don’t hesitate to post on our platform. Whether you’re a recent graduate or an experienced professional, we have opportunities for everyone. Join the NDT community today and take the first step towards your dream job!

DRASHTI G PRAJAPATI

02/06/2023 at 2:47 pm

I just completed my graduation in physics.now i am looking for a job