Field Technician’s perform workshop activities and infield activities related to preparation and maintenance and operation of ART based ILI tools. The position will be based in Bergen, with extensive travel requirements.
- Perform activities as organized through management system and day to day workshop functions according to workshop organization
- Contribute to an efficient workshop organization and culture
- Responsibility for working in accordance with company systems and procedures
- Ensure that tasks are executed according to activity plan
- Follow and develop quality plans and procedures.
- Ensure that all activities are carried out with proper focus on Quality and HSE performance and in compliance with NDT policies and standards as well as local laws, rules and regulations
- Mechanical/Electrical apprenticeship and
- Minimum 3 years technical education within the fields of Electronics and / or Mechanical disciplines
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from land and/or offshore industry
- Fluent verbal and written English and Norwegian
- Travel required – up to 30%
- Great long-term career prospects and development opportunities
- Challenging tasks in innovative and diverse teams
- Attractive compensation system
- Flexible working environment