Onshore NDT Integrity Foreman - Aberdeen
Job Description NDT Integrity Foreman with Stork:
To support in the overall delivery of the Group’s business objectives, whilst implementing departmental procedures in line with Company standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities as NDT Integrity Foreman:
Maintenance, Service & Certification
- Support with certification, maintenance, and calibration of Stork owned Industrial Radiography, NDT & Advanced TOFD/PA Equipment.
- Support with Mobilisation & demobilisation of Integrity Equipment.
- Assist in ensuring the day-to-day orderliness and tidiness of the Integrity workshop
- Support the Integrity Plant and Equipment stock control.
- Support with the loading and unloading of deliveries / collections.
- Support with the packaging and containerisation of materials and equipment.
- Support with the emptying of returned containers of equipment and materials.
- Assist with waste management activities.
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort. Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act at Stork.
As a member of the Stork team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours
- Assisting in the tracking of orders in Eplant, Stock Orders.
Recording & Certification
- Ensure that accurate inspection records are maintained.
- Support the compilation of check sheets, to facilitate stores manifesting
- Support the compilation of certification packs including operators instructions, and ensuring that all are valid.
Specific Requirements for the NDT Integrity Foreman:
Education & Experience
- GCSE, Higher education or experience commensurate with the role and have demonstrated an appropriate level of technical competence.
- PUWER & LOLER
- Level 2 PCN UT
- Awareness of other methods including MT/PT/EC/RAD
- COSHH & Manual Handling
- Task Risk Assessment
- Environmental Awareness
- Product Specific Training
- Dangerous Goods by sea/RAD
- Forklift License
- Experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience in a similar role in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Knowledge of range of services Stork does and can provide to the client.
Location: Dyce, Aberdeen
Hours: 40 hours
Are you the person we’re looking for? We’re looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. For more information please contact the Recruiter on [email protected]