If you are looking for new challenge in 2024, Stork are recruiting for Radiographers to be based in Bristol permanently as well as having opportunities available within Stork’s AIM Reliability Team, where you will have the opportunity to work across various UK sites on a retained basis.
Tasks and Responsibilities as Advanced NDT Technician:
- Carry out NDT Inspection of plant and pipework within the limitations of the Storks issued Letter of Authority (LoA) in compliance with Stork and client procedures.
- Interface with NDT team to provide clarification on NDT inspection techniques in order to meet integrity objectives.
- Prepare NDT Technique sheets and scan plans. Review inspection reports, isometrics, vessel general arrangements and P&ID drawings.
- Manage and report on the status of all in progress inspection and integrity activities on the site.
- Liaise with planning personnel to maximise opportunistic inspection of vessels, plant and equipment at the request of the client.
- Give technical advice in order to ensure ad-hoc inspections are completed and integrity of units are fully assessed.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of innovative NDT techniques.
- Maintain assurance of UKAS accredited NDT techniques and any knowledge of integrity threats.
- Support NDT personnel and other inspection, integrity and corrosion sponsored contractors in the prioritisation and planning of work.
At Stork, Safety is our first Core Value and we believe that safety is a team effort.
Safer Together is employee owned. It is how we think, communicate and act at Stork.
As a member of the Stork team, there are expectations of you within your role:
- Be aware of, and understand your HSEQ responsibilities relevant to your role, if unsure ask your Line Manager
- Work in partnership with HSEQ on any HSEQ matters
- Work in accordance with your departmental HSEQ Service Level Agreement (if in existence)
- Understand and adhere to the Safer Together behaviours
At Stork, we attach great value to the key competences of our employees. We expect you always give safety the highest priority and that you are strongly working together with others. You are a specialist in your area of expertise and you have a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude.
Specific Requirements for the Advanced NDT Technician:
- PCN Radiographer
- Basic Radiation Safety
- IRATA Level I or greater
We understand that our people are key to achieving Stork’s ambition to be the Industry reference every day, everywhere and we are proud to have been awarded the Investors in People Gold standard in recognition of our strong employee engagement focus.
There are many great reasons to work at Stork –
- In order to attract and retain skilled, competent and customer focused people we offer a competitive and extensive benefits package providing a suite of both contractual and voluntary benefits including access to corporate discounts. Employee benefits will depend on work location and role, however, may include life assurance, income protection, and private medical insurance.
- In addition we recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our employees and offer a Flexi Friday working arrangement as well as the opportunity to purchase additional annual leave.
Are you the person we’re looking for? We’re looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter. For more information please contact the Recruiter on SiteRecruitment@Stork.com
You must sign in to apply for this position.