With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4,000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training– NDT firms run by NDT people!
The Data Entry Clerk/Field Clerk will be responsible for entering inspection data which will consist of both numerical data as well as narratives into the Inspection Data Management systems.
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods
- Manage and organize records and files
- Prepare relevant reports as needed
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with software based activity management systems or work databases
- Able to work independently, with minimal supervision
- Excellent client service, interpersonal and communication skills
- Actively search out and implement solutions
- High School Diploma
- Comfortable with large amounts of paperwork
- Demonstrated knowledge of office work
- Able to contribute effectively to team environment
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.