With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 3,000 technical professionals in Acuren, Hellier NDT Training, and Sperry Rail Service — NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren Inspection is currently looking for qualified AutoCAD Operators to support offshore operations to start as soon as possible.
The AutoCAD Operator will develop detailed design drawings and specifications for piping and vessels to the required technical quality as well as convert field ISO sketches into AutoCAD. The incumbent will also be responsible for entering technical data into the mechanical integrity data management system.
- Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, and related data to assess factors affecting the structure of piping and vessels, and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
- Working from sketches, notes and other input materials, develop detailed AutoCAD drawings.
- Review of contract documents with team members and checking of drawings for accuracy and coordination
- Enter provided data into mechanical integrity data management system
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team work
- Willing to travel across the U.S.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Offshore experience/certifications a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 year diploma in Mechanical Drafting, CAD, or other related discipline
- Proficient in AutoCAD Architectural Desktop
- Demonstrates working knowledge of relevant aspects of commercial planning and design
- Proficient MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficient with computer editing software, PhotoShop, Equal
- Valid driver license
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.