Website Applied Technical Services (ATS)
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
We are currently seeking recently or soon to be separating Military NDI/NDT plus Entry Level and local NDT Trainees for one of our subsidiaries near Denver, CO. LOCAL APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY for entry level and NDT Trainee positions!
Responsibilities and Duties: Military NDI/NDT, Entry Level and NDT Trainees Aerospace and Aviation
• Assist with the set up and help calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
• Help conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
• Assist in establishing techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
• Assist in applying testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
• Are familiar with performing and/or assisting with radiographic testing
• Organize and report test results
• Perform specialized inspections
• Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management
• Entry Level and NDT Trainees – Local to the Denver, CO area
• Prior military NDI/NDT able to relocate to Denver, CO area
• Shop math and print reading skills
• Ability to use computers for data entry
• Working knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems
• Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures
• High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills written and verbal
• Applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
• Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
• May be required to travel to client locations and sites.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
• Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. ATS full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation, personal time, and bonus.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.