Website Mistras Group, Inc
MISTRAS Group is seeking a Tank NDE Tech for a fulltime benefited position at our La Porte, TX location!
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in the NDE inspection of both in-service and out-of-service Above Ground storage tanks.
• UTT/MT/LTBT experience and certification required. Must be able to certify through Mistras on these 3 techniques.
• MFL experience and certification required. Must be willing to certify through Mistras in this technique. Silverwing FloorMap system experience preferred.
• Experience field drafting tank bottoms, roofs, and shells required.
• Settlement survey and verticality survey experience required.
• Must be able to pass hair follicle drug test.
• Majority of work will be local, but candidates must be open to travel if the need arises.
• Must be able to pass drug screen/hair follicle/background check
• Must have TWIC card
• Local candidates only (no per diem/travel/mileage)
• Must have all supporting QA documents
• Full Time Benefited
Please apply to the link below as well as email your resume and the QA documents listed below to [email protected] and reference “TANK NDE TECH-LA PORTE” in the subject line.
1. High School Diploma/GED/Degree
2. Proof of classroom hours
3. Proof of experience hours
4. TWIC card
We support all NDT industries.
Come join us in an exciting industry with the fastest growing NDT Company in the world! Fulltime positions with competitive wages and benefits that include: health, dental, vision and 401(k).
Mistras Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You must sign in to apply for this position.