Website NDTS India Pvt Ltd
Inspection Engineer/Technician is the ambassador of company at site. He will be responsible for carrying out inspection activities at site without compromising in safety and quality.
Task & Activities:
1. Inspection at site
• Should have sufficient skills and technical knowledge to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications for which he is qualified.
• Should be technically sound to communicate with client/TPI at site in a professional manner.
• Should be able to troubleshoot and innovate at site based on situational requirements.
• Is responsible for the equipment and accessories used for inspection and should be brought back without any damages and repairs.
• To travel on site to carry out inspection work as and when required
• To co-ordinate with team members, site lead, team leads, OM for effective job execution at site.
• Is responsible for the reports of the job done and should be submitted within the time line without delays.
2. Safety at site
• Should be responsible for ensuring complete safety and security at site.
• Should have knowledge about the PPE requirements (Mandatory/Optional) at different sites.
• Should have knowledge about the safety protocols to be followed before starting, during and after completing any inspection activity at site.
• To operate the equipment as per operating manuals and procedures.
3. Regularly updating skills
• Should have the willingness and ability to update his skills based on the requirements of the company.
• Should have the flexibility and knowledge to work in different methods/ techniques.
You must sign in to apply for this position.