Website NDTS India Pvt Ltd
• Should have sufficient skills and technical knowledge to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications for which he is qualified.
• Should be technically sound to communicate with client/TPI at site in a professional manner.
• Should be able to troubleshoot and innovate at site based on situational requirements.
• Is responsible for the equipment and accessories used for inspection and should be brought back without any damages and repairs.
• To travel on site to carry out inspection work as and when required
• To co-ordinate with team members, site lead, team leads, OM for effective job execution at site.
• Is responsible for the reports of the job done and should be submitted within the time line without delays
• To ensure the job is executed within the agreed timelines.
• To fill the Job Card completely with Client’s signature and stamp and submit the same to Operations manager
You must sign in to apply for this position.