Website Wright Quality Services
Job Location: Canada
WQS is currently recruiting experienced, proficient, PCN certified PAUT technicians for summer turnaround work. CGSB UT2 candidates with PAUT experience will also be considered. Approved candidates will work in the Fort McMurray area for approximately 65 days beginning the middle of July.
Canadian Residents Only
Start Date: July 15th
Rotation: 6-1 Monday to Saturday. Saturday double time all day.
Scope of Work
• ASME VIII PAUT Welds
• Perform NDE as per client requests
• Wages and benefits in accordance with QCCC active collective agreement (Prairie Region)
o Local workers are preferred, however rotational schedules are also available
• Prairie region uplifts:
o 5% on base rate for any work performed above the 56th latitude
o Local incentive program applicable, contact HR @ 780-881-8876 for details
• QCCC industry training fund applies, and company paid training for items not covered by the QCCC
• Workplace that is “best in class” for safety & security
• Positive and challenging work environment
• Performance based accelerated advancement
• Housing Provided
• Vehicle Provided
What you will bring:
• CGSB UT2 as a minimum. Any other CGSB certifications considered an asset.
• Preference given to PCN PAUT Technicians.
• TOFD certification considered an asset.
• Valid driver’s license with a 5-year driver abstract.
• Valid H2S Alive, CSTS and Construction Safety Orientation (CSO).
• Ability to submit pass an A&D test.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and flexible work schedule.
• Ability to create and maintain positive working relationships with clients.
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness and leadership.
• Advanced computer skills; capable of using Excel, Word, and PDF proficiently.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
You must sign in to apply for this position.