Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries. Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Summary: ATS is seeking fulltime Level II Radiographers & Phased Array Technicians in Augusta, GA. Additional NDT certifications are a plus.
– Set up and utilize NDT Testing Equipment
– Actively participate in ATS and Client Safety Programs
– Conduct Radiographic or PAUT tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities
– Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
– Experience with conventional and computed RT preferred
– Organize and report test results
– Fill out daily radiation reports and other documents in a timely, accurate manner
– Work independently and support team members
– Interface daily with client about work priorities and projects
– Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
– (Level II RT) State or IRRSP Card required
– Able to certify in Phased Array
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Able to certify as a Level II RT or PAUT Technician (classroom & OJT documentation required)
– Additional certifications are a plus but not required
– Technical Background in NDT methods and procedures
– Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned task and interpret results of inspection
– Knowledge of NDT equipment
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
– Must me local or willing to relocate to the Augusta, GA area
– Must be willing to travel
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
To apply please visit:
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Level II RT & PAUT Techs Wanted – Augusta, GA
You must sign in to apply for this position.