Website Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries. Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Summary: ATS is seeking fulltime Level II UTT Technicians in Soddy Daisy/Chattanooga, TN. Additional NDT certifications are a plus. Must be local to the Chattanooga are or be willing to relocate.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Set up and utilize NDT Testing Equipment
• Actively participate in ATS and Client Safety Programs
• Conduct Radiographic tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities
• Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
• Interpret radiographers
• Organize and report test results
• Fill out daily radiation reports and other documents in a timely, accurate manner
• Work field is in a shop setting
• Work independently and support team members
• Interface daily with client about work priorities and projects
• Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
• NDT Level II UTT Certification (classroom & OJT documentation required)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Other certifications are a plus but not required
• Technical Background in NDT methods and procedures
• Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned task and interpret results of inspections
• Knowledge of equipment
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Fulltime Level II UTT Techs – Chattanooga, TN
You must sign in to apply for this position.