Website Applied Technical Services, LLC.
Business Development Manager – United States
About ATS: Since our founding in 1967, Applied Technical Services has established a reputation with businesses, industries, and the legal professions for successfully uncovering facts in Metallurgy and Materials Testing, Chemical Analysis, Nondestructive Testing, Forensic and Consulting Engineering, Mechanical Testing, and Calibration Services.
Job Summary: ATS is seeking Business Developers with an entrepreneurial spirit that enjoy building a business in competitive NDT markets where we may be under penetrated. This may entail business planning and market research along with identifying/recruiting key individuals to perform NDT services. Areas of interest in the US are the Northeast, Central, Gulf, Rocky Mtns. and West Coast. However, the Southeast and Mid Atlantic may be considered depending on the skill set of the individual.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (BDM)
Job Description: The BDM position is responsible for building profitable and sustainable revenue streams by establishing client relationships that have a need for NDT, Engineering, and Labs services.
Essential work duties are as follows:
• Achieve year over year revenue growth targets as set by ATS Leadership
• Utilization of our CRM Microsoft Dynamics to document customer opportunities including all required customer details, quote activity, and periodic details of customer touch points.
• Maintain pipeline in CRM to accurately forecast future revenues of the company.
• Business plan development for target markets; industry or geography that establishes customer base, anticipated revenue, Capex requirements, and roadmap through barriers of entry.
• Identify and assist in recruiting qualified individuals ATS can hire to perform the types of services needed to support new business development activities.
• Establish key relationships with clients in the C-Suite along with mid-level management to position ATS as a long-term partner.
• Work directly with ATS operations to provide voice of customer, align on bid responses, and coordinate scheduling needs of clients.
• Proactively prospect for new business opportunities for all NDT departments in ATS.
• Utilization of database tools, social media, and the internet to find new projects and customers.
• Attendance and representation of ATS at budgeted trade shows for the specific purpose of lead generation from customers in attendance as needed.
• Mentor, teach, and train new sales team members per request of ATS Leadership
• 5 years of Commercial Experience
• 5 years of NDT Service Experience
• CRM experience in Sales Force or Dynamics
• Strong communication skills
• Microsoft Office Proficiency
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
• Ability to travel 50%-80% of the time
• Valid Driver’s License
• Graduate Degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
• Undergraduate Degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance
• Experience working in Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Aerospace, or other industrial end markets.
• US Citizenship
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Business Development Manager – Remote – Throughout United States
You must sign in to apply for this position.