Website Turner Specialty Services
Turner Industries Group is looking for experienced NDE Technicians – Level II for nested work in the Tuscaloosa, AL area. Required duties are associated with NDE of materials in accordance to referencing code. Must be able to be certified in Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UTT), Liquide Penetrant Testing (PT), Magnetic Particle Testing (MT),Visual Testing (VT) and Radiography Testing (RT) at a minimum. If you do not currently hold the certification, you must show certificate from classroom training and required field experience.
• Must be certified in UTT, PT, MT, VT, and RT.
• Per diem is not available for this position, local candidates preferred
• Must have valid drivers license
• Must have TWIC card
• Documentation needed: NDE classroom training records, OJT hours, past certifications, and resume
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills
• Post-offer drug/alcohol screen and physical evaluation
Employee may be required to do the following: Climbing, vessel entry, respirator use
Employee may be required to do the following: following set procedures and standards, planning work and selecting proper equipment/tools needed to complete work, following oral and/or written directions, reading and writing with or without accommodation, ability to recognize and report safety hazards, ability to recognize and report violations of company policy, including but not limited to the company EEO and Workplace Harassment & Discrimination policies.
Full Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short & Long Term Disability, 401k), Vacation, and Holidays
Turner Industries is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status in accordance with governing law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.