CSWIP 3.2, EngTech, TechWeldI, PCN II MPI
Started life as a welder fabricator and have over the years progressed to a senior welding inspector going the full route of CSWIP 3.0 through to CSWIP 3.1 & on to CSWIP 3.2.1. Currently hold PCN II MPI, held PCN II DPI/LPI.
I am a very highly motivated individual with 32 years of experience in Welding, welding inspection, lecturing in welding at EBC College, QA, expediting & Assessing/Verifying, project management of high value projects and large numbers of staff, I am an effective team leader who can manage and motivate large teams and develop people to the best of their abilities. Extremely experienced & competent in managing task related issues.
Proven experience in undertaking positions with responsibilities, working under pressure and succeeding, current projects in India were managed and expedited on time and under budget, Writing of WPS, WPQR’s, Writing of NDT procedures, working with most British Standard codes for welding. And some works with ASME B31.3, BS EN 15614 BS EN 9606-1, Inspection to BS EN 5817 (plus all related documents), Working as Vendor inspector for Hydratight-UK, Hydratight-India, VKVC India, Chevron, MODEC, HESS, STATOIL, CMSI, D&C Inspection Services, ITM & other O & G/Petrochem Clients.
I am an installer for the CE Approval process for BS EN ISO 3834 and BS EN 1090 with a 100% success rate for audits once the systems have been installed at various companies throughout the UK writing FPC Manuals and WQMS manuals plus associated documentation.
· CSWIP 3.2.1 Senior Welding Inspector CSWIP No. 56493
· International Welding Inspector IIW. Diploma No. IWI-B/GB/04338
· Registered Senior Welding Technician
· Current letter from Sandberg’s to act as RWC up to execution class 3 for MSD & reevaluated by other.
awarding bodies to allow me to work at companies requiring EXC 3. Cert No. 54238J SR 01 RT
· SWI, EngTech, TechWeldI Cert No. R/110929
· EMSS Safety Passport 10436296 Valid until 02/2020
· CITB Specialist HVACR PFW ID. CITB000641201 Card Checker: 2686536
· Member of the WJS Cert No. 555966
· PCN 2 Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI/MT) PCN No. 310133
· TWI WTC90 European Welding Standards
· A1 Certificate (Qualified Assessor FE) Cert No. T195937DOQ
· V1 Certificate (Qualified internal Verifier FE)
· IOSH Health & Safety manager’s qualification.
· City & Guilds 7407 Certificate in FE Teaching Degree (level 5)
· Business systems training