With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4,000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training– NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren Inspection is currently recruiting for certified Level II NDT Rope Access Technicians to support our operations in Joliet, IL.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques
- Be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of Level I or II Rope Access Technician
- Assist other technicians as required
- Ensure operational safety of all equipment
- Set up and calibrate nondestructive testing equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Interpret radiographs
- Organize and report test results
- Perform specialized inspections
- Perform other job-related tasks as assigned by management
- Experience working in direct support of petrochemical facility engineers.
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team work
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- IRATA/SPRAT Level 1or 2 Certification or willingness to obtain
- 40 Hour Radiation Safety Certification required
- NDT Level II Certification in UTT preferred
- Additional Level II MT, PT & RT Certifications considered an asset
- Valid drivers’ license required
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.