With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 3,000 technical professionals in Acuren, Hellier NDT Training, and Sperry Rail Service — NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren Inspection has an immediate need for certified Level II MT, PT, UTT Technicians willing to travel across the U.S. and cover projects and turnarounds.
The Level II Technician will be performing calibrations, nondestructive tests, and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to written instructions and record results. Level II Technicians are qualified to set up and calibrate equipment and to interpret and evaluate results with respect to applicable codes, standards, and specifications. Level II Technicians are thoroughly familiar with the scope and limitations of the method of NDT being used and should exercise assigned responsibility for on-the-job training and guidance of Assistants and Level I Technicians.
- Set up and utilize nondestructive testing equipment
- Calibrate nondestructive test equipment
- Conduct tests to ensure quality or detect discontinuities (defects) using NDT methods of inspection
- Establish techniques for proper examination of objects under inspection, ensuring strict adherence to safety regulations.
- Apply testing criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards and evaluate results
- Perform specialized inspections
- May instruct and supervise others
- Willingness to travel across the U.S.
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
Ability to follow directions and procedures
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Level II UTT Certification Required
- Level II PT Certification Required
- Level II MT Certification Required
- Additional PMI a plus
- 40 Hour Radiation Safety Certification a plus
- Experience in report writing
- Experience with AutoCAD a plus
- Technical background in NDT methods and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned NDT tasks and interpret results of inspections
- Knowledge of NDT equipment
- Must be willing to travel
- Complete and pass a DISA Background check
- Complete and pass all DISA Alcohol/ORAL/Urine/Hair Follicle Drug Screens
- Complete and pass site specific safety council
- MUST TEST OUT IN ALL REQUIRED METHONDS WITH ACUREN
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.