Website Coast to Coast Inspection Services - Nationwide
As a pipeline integrity technician, you will be responsible for conducting direct examinations on interstate pipelines using various NDT and corrosion inspection methods.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Perform bellhole examinations to assess pipeline coating and condition
• Perform visual inspections of pipeline
• Perform MT/UT evaluations
• Conduct cathodic protection assessments
• Evaluate and document linear indications
• Document coating anomalies
• Measure and document metal loss type defects
• Provide detailed photographic documentation
• Conduct integrity calculations
• Document and validate repairs
Documentation and reporting are as equally important as the inspection itself.
Preferred Certification and Experience:
• 2-year degree in non-destructive testing or 2 years’ experience assisting with or performing non-destructive testing
• Level II MT & UT Certification & documented training hours
• NACE CIP or CP Certification
• Operator qualifications through Industrial Training Services, Veriforce, and ISNetworld
Skills and Qualifications:
• Able to withstand the physical demands of the job
• Able to pass a thorough background screening and drug test
• Valid Driver’s License, Legal US Resident
• Must be willing to travel
• Have working-level knowledge of MS Office Suite including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Must demonstrate self-motivation, strong initiative, and effective time management
• Display effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Must demonstrate through experience the ability to interact with multiple client disciplines and successfully execute projects from inception through completion
• Must have a “can-do” attitude and the ability to work independently
We offer valuable training and mentoring, competitive pay, travel per diem, and great benefits: fully paid medical, vision, life, & dental coverage for the technician (family can be added at additional cost), 401K, and vacation after 1 year of employment.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
You must sign in to apply for this position.