With 90 locations throughout North America, Acuren Inspection, Inc. is the leader in Nondestructive Testing (NDT). Providing a wide range of services in many industries including: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical, Pipeline, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Construction, Fabrication, Automotive, and Aerospace. Inspection is our history and our focus for growth. We are a Rockwood company, the worldwide leader in NDT service and technology with over 4,000 technical professionals in Acuren and Hellier NDT Training– NDT firms run by NDT people!
Acuren is currently looking for a Level II UTT PT MT for project work based out of Minden, LA
- Perform project NDE tasks related to the execution and reporting of inspection activities for the mechanical integrity implementation of pressure equipment in various energy industries.
- Perform inspections as required and prescribed by the appropriate in-service inspection code, API inspector, jurisdictional requirements and customer specifications.
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional safety and quality awareness
- Mechanical aptitude
- Adaptable to changing schedules
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Team work
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Willingness to travel
- Minimum certifiable in UTT PT MT required with 3 years minimum experience.
- Must be knowledgeable in midstream, gas processing, and NGL type processes and equipment.
- The applicant will be able to utilize all Personal Protective Equipment designated by Acuren and client requirements.
- The applicant must be able to access elevated structures.
- Must be able to work proficiently in various climates.
- Must be proficient in producing isometric piping sketches.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, cloud-based storage solutions, and reporting in a tablet-based format.
- ACAD experience a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
Acuren Inspection, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.