Website Applied Technical Services (ATS)
ATS is currently seeking a Fulltime API 510/570/653 Inspector in Houston and Shreveport area. Must be willing to work both regions based on work load. Must have all 3 API certs. Additional NDT certification is a plus.
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries.
** Send updated resume to [email protected] **
Duties and responsibilities:
– Relocation near work site required.
– Set up and utilize the required equipment
– Perform both API 510 and or 570 and or 653 work as requested.
– Must hold a current API 510 & 570 & 653 certification
– Candidate must be willing and very able to work at heights, in confined spaces, outdoors, and at lab, manufacturing and industrial sites.
– Candidate must be willing to work both areas, work odd hours, work over time, work varying hours and a varying schedule.
– Candidate must have good communication skills and will be computer literate
– Candidate must be drug-free and have a valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
– MUST BE US CITIZEN
Benefits: ATS offers excellent wages and advancement opportunities. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, personal time (PTO), and bonus opportunities.
Applied Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.