Website MBQ Qualitätssicherungs-GmbH
As a medium-sized company with locations in Hettstedt/Merseburg/Leuna (Saxony-Anhalt), Riesa/Nünchritz (Saxony) and Nordhausen (Thuringia), we have been active in the field of non-destructive material testing for over 20 years. In addition to the testing service, our wide range of services includes the development, production and maintenance of process-related database applications according to customer-specific tasks in the field of testing technology.
– Support with major projects
– Further training according to personal skills and interests in order to carry out independent testing activities
– Carrying out operationally defined testing tasks according to specifications
– Monitoring and maintenance of testing equipment
– Ability to work at heights
– No fear of working in confined spaces
– Willingness to travel occasionally
– Reliability, commitment, ability to work in a team
– Good manners
– Completed vocational training, preferably in metal, not mandatory
– MS-Office and PC skills advantageous
This is what you can expect:
– Varied and interesting field of activity
– attractive and performance-related remuneration
– trusting working atmosphere and flat hierarchies for short decision-making processes
– Interesting professional and personal development opportunities
– New ideas and initiatives are expressly desired and will be specifically promoted.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
You can send us your complete application documents by E-Mail ([email protected]) or by post.
You must sign in to apply for this position.