Website Space Science Services
Applied Technical Services, LLC. (ATS) is a nationally recognized engineering, testing and inspection firm with extensive capabilities in metallurgy, materials testing, chemical analysis, non-destructive testing, forensics, engineering, fire and explosion investigations and calibration services. ATS is headquartered in Marietta, GA with over 30 branch offices and approximately 1000 employees throughout the US. Since 1967 ATS has established an excellent reputation in the aerospace, automotive, chemical, general manufacturing, pulp and paper, marine, transportation, construction and utility industries. Our vision is to become the industry leader in providing expert consulting engineering, testing, and inspection services.
Summary: ATS has an immediate need for a permanent CWI with MT/PT certs for one of our subsidiaries in Orlando. Lots of work to be done in all areas with structural D1.1 and dry powder MT with Yoke primarily.
– Must be able to wear safety equipment/PPE as required by the safety department and/or client’s job site.
– Ability to climb, stand, work at heights, work off of scaffolding and various lift equipment.
– Must be able to work indoors or outdoors in a typical welding environment.
– Ready, willing and able to accomplish regional travel
– Candidates with additional NDE cert preferred with PT and MT ideal.
– All candidates are required to pass pre-hire and random drug and background checks.
– MUST BE US Citizen
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Technical Background in NDT methods and procedures
– Demonstrated ability to effectively perform assigned task and interpret results of inspections
– Knowledge of equipment
– Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
Applied Technical Services/Space Science Services is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination due to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
You must sign in to apply for this position.